Training 15/7/10

DalbeyINUK

Some pics my wife took at training today at the Nike Campus. Thought you all might like to see.
004.jpg

065.jpg

062.jpg

058.jpg

056.jpg

047.jpg

027.jpg

025.jpg

024.jpg

MadchesterCity said:
Awesome - thanks mate

Can you tell us anything about the training?

They were mostly stretching and doing some kickabout. They did start a game that involved everyone and looked like a competitive match but had really odd rules and no goals could be scored. Was very odd and naturally you could always hear Bellamy. He was well into it and you had better have been too from the looks of things. I got pulled away about ten minutes into this though to interview with the OS and the baby started freaking so ended up having to leave early.

Today was a different day training wise. Today they invited all the Nike employees and their families that wanted to come watch training to come out and have some food and watch. Think they even had a raffle going. So training was more geared toward that today. They're off tomorrow and then the Match Friday. They'll be back Monday-Wednesday though and myself and Cincinnati Blue will be there taking more pictures. He's got some fantastic stories though and hopefully will get on and share them as it's not my place.

Oh and last but not least, as we were walking over the bridge to leave we saw Michael Johnson off by himself during the match I talked about. He was doing some agility work it looked like with his own trainer. Didn't look thrilled, but I'm guessing he is missing being involved with everyone else.

DalbeyINUK said:
MadchesterCity said:
Awesome - thanks mate

Can you tell us anything about the training?

They were mostly stretching and doing some kickabout. They did start a game that involved everyone and looked like a competitive match but had really odd rules and no goals could be scored. Was very odd and naturally you could always hear Bellamy. He was well into it and you had better have been too from the looks of things. I got pulled away about ten minutes into this though to interview with the OS and the baby started freaking so ended up having to leave early.

Today was a different day training wise. Today they invited all the Nike employees and their families that wanted to come watch training to come out and have some food and watch. Think they even had a raffle going. So training was more geared toward that today. They're off tomorrow and then the Match Friday. They'll be back Monday-Wednesday though and myself and Cincinnati Blue will be there taking more pictures. He's got some fantastic stories though and hopefully will get on and share them as it's not my place.

Oh and last but not least, as we were walking over the bridge to leave we saw Michael Johnson off by himself during the match I talked about. He was doing some agility work it looked like with his own trainer. Didn't look thrilled, but I'm guessing he is missing being involved with everyone else.

plz take a michel johnson pics!
cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.