Training 23.04.07 (espec for those that liked us being shit)

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
davymcfc said:
i miss the good old days. we loved it when we scored the goals at eastlands. i think we scored 10 at home didnt we. legendary.

£46 for each home goal, I think, that season cost me.

Haha - I worked out a similar ratio at the end of that season - but mine was even worse as I was away on holiday for the home game against Everton at New year - missing 20% of our home season goals in that game !

Prophet of Doom said:
A special session for all the fucking idiots that preferred us when we were shit, but were buzzing about that £5 they saved.

2.30 start which caught us out. Started out with the touchline jester Pearce, sidekick Wigley and some fucking toy horse taking the prolific strikeforce of Samaras, Corradi, Bradley Wright Phillips and the in form Vass for shooting practice.

Not the best session, but Word on the street is we are after Mido and hope to conclude the deal on transfer deadline day !

Luckily the players hadn't gone behind the iron curtain which gave me a good view of Joey Barton kicking fuck out of midfield maestro Dabo.

No shows were reyna, Mcmanaman, Mills blah blah blah

Fucking wise up people

Great post Prophet of Doom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.