Training at carrington today (pics)

Dazz

Contragulations on the superb images.

For balance, I also read the NMT posts avidly.

The scouse Olivia Newton John has just spent a fruitless ten minutes attempting to explain 3 x digital zoom.

More amusingly, why is SI wearing tights at training in 18 degree spring sunshine? I love that nutter...

lee-mcfc said:
can you just turn up? or have to pay or something because i really want to go tommora

yes you just turn up mate,park in the layby just before then walk up to sale rugby and walk around to the fence

I want one of those black training shirts thingy they wear, but all sold out BOHO :( I think most of the clothes sold this year has been extremely good looking, to bad I saw them to late when they only had like xl left :(

The only thing missing from those photo's was a crate of beer and a few sandwich's . They look to be taking it easy as per usual.

Those players are not good enough.

"They look to be taking it easy as per usual.
Those players are not good enough. "

On the basis that the whole training session was quite a hard working one for somebody now to interpret a picture or two and decide to be negative is just a joke. Some people just have to have a moan!

kiam06 said:
The only thing missing from those photo's was a crate of beer and a few sandwich's . They look to be taking it easy as per usual.

Those players are not good enough.

it looked quite a hard session to me they went from playing football to ball work back to playing and then sprint work

x3a6h2.jpg

Umm...

400_F_8589664_SQkrRvsBEilOk3MV3P0HOfOYa9poPi1h.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.