Training cameras

CC1

Breaking news: huge article in all papers that rags have installed cameras in their training ground to help them analyse players individual training

IMAGINE if they built a state of the art training campus........

Fuck all to do with training. They're monitoring Bryan Griggs - making sure he is where he is supposed to be rather than up everyones' wives.

Jonny Evans thinks Louis van Gaal has installed a far more impressive and detailed system of analysing his players since he took over as Manchester United manager.

Van Gaal has implemented a host of new rules and initiatives since succeeding David Moyes as United boss.

The former Holland coach has ordered his players to speak English to each other, rectangular tables have been replaced by circular ones at meal times to encourage conversation and the 62-year-old has implemented double training sessions to make sure the players are in shape for the start of the season.

That's the PL title in the bag then......................Hope City have round tables too or we are done for...!

Beggars fuckin belief it really does, they are setting themselves up for such a fall and I love it....!

Blue Til Death said:
Jonny Evans thinks Louis van Gaal has installed a far more impressive and detailed system of analysing his players since he took over as Manchester United manager.

Van Gaal has implemented a host of new rules and initiatives since succeeding David Moyes as United boss.

The former Holland coach has ordered his players to speak English to each other, rectangular tables have been replaced by circular ones at meal times to encourage conversation and the 62-year-old has implemented double training sessions to make sure the players are in shape for the start of the season.

That's the PL title in the bag then......................Hope City have round tables too or we are done for...!

Beggars fuckin belief it really does, they are setting themselves up for such a fall and I love it....!

The double training sessions story is my favourite. I bet there's not a club in the entire fucking country who doesn't run double sessions in preseason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.