Training day 5 bid-khaldoon is in the house!

Dirty Harry said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Anyone notice David Silva trying to get a handshake in but took a lot longer, PLus Savic cleaned Bobby out.

Ha ha, " what about me, little David".

Karl seems to have put on a bit of timber too.

But then tbf, Khaldoon is like "how the fuck did i forget you, you little genuis"

Ticket For Schalke said:
Dirty Harry said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Anyone notice David Silva trying to get a handshake in but took a lot longer, PLus Savic cleaned Bobby out.

Ha ha, " what about me, little David".

Karl seems to have put on a bit of timber too.

But then tbf, Khaldoon is like "how the fuck did i forget you, you little genuis"

Deffo mate, love Khaldoon personally, I think he is an absolute top class human being, if he was ever relieved of his duties at the club it would be a very sad day and a big loss I think, hope it never happens and he has a long association with the us.

wondering if anyone could tell me who some of the youngsters are that are out there with the big boys?
On the clip at the start of the video, where Khaldoon meets the players, i take it #36 is Suarez?
There were three young ones that i didn't recognise, all in a row that Khaldoon shook hands with before shaking hands with Dzeko. Think was was Vaseli (middle of these three?), but anyone know who the other two are?

I keep thinking I see SWP in these videos, must be something wrong with my eyes as I'm sure the daily mail told me he's been excluded from all team activities, is a want-away and is banished along with ade and bellend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.