Training gear

Blue Smarties

Anyone know if this is in the store yet? One of the last few things to be put on the online shop. Getting a bit bored of seeing Barry sat in the gym!

Went into the citystore yesterday in town and they said it was due to be there today, but he wasn't too sure about it. Plus i asked him the same question last monday and he said that it'd be in there by the end of the previous week.

Put it this way i don't think anyone knows, but i'm eager to get my hands on one of the maroon training tops.

Cheers, I won't bother going today as I'll probably get there to find the only things they have are the kits - no training gear! I'll wait until it's online... can't believe it's one of the last things on though.

Blue Smarties said:
Cheers, I won't bother going today as I'll probably get there to find the only things they have are the kits - no training gear! I'll wait until it's online... can't believe it's one of the last things on though.

I know! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. Hoping it'll be online when the home kit's released, but knows. Pretty late release don't you think? Way too long.

There are a few pics from the US tour of the coaching staff wearing it - can't help but notice the bar scarf trim seems to be insidethe collar some of that gear as well, very nice touch.

some of it was in the arndale tonight there they looked like they had just got it in, they had just started to put it out when i was in<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:55 pm --<br /><br />some of it was in the arndale tonight there they looked like they had just got it in, they had just started to put it out when i was in

Blue Smarties said:
Anyone know if this is in the store yet? One of the last few things to be put on the online shop. Getting a bit bored of seeing Barry sat in the gym!

lol yes. Every time I check there is Barry. ...sitting there. ...mocking me.

please, no more!

HellasLEAF said:
Blue Smarties said:

please, no more!

He need's to get in the gym a bit more the fat bastard : )

HellasLEAF said:
Blue Smarties said:

please, no more!

You're not the only one being mocked...I too have suffered this fate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.