Training - Monday 30th November

I haven't been down for a while but everytime i went i always noticed bowen and his other assistants did more of the work and hughes just stood there with a ball at his feet watching on, is it still like that?

When i used to go down under Sven he was always on the pitch and when they played an 11 a-side he would stand behind the 2 CB's and take it all in, he used to stand in the centre spot as they played the game.

Not a dig at hughes but everytime i have been down he seems to do absolutely nothing, the only thing i've see him do is talk to the players at the end of the session.

Freestyler said:
When i used to go down under Sven

Ooh.jpg

Immaculate Pasta said:
Popped down to Carrington before to see the lads train.

15 min warm up with Mark Bowen and then went onto posistional play. It looks like we will be playing 2-2-4-2 on Wednesday with Richards and Bridge pushing abit further up as they never got back into position.

Then onto a full 11 a-side game with the reserves. Ireland did alot of 5 yard sprints before realising he's not allowed to have any freedom as Hughes and Bowen kept reminding him, it looks like the gameplan for Arsenal will be to hit Adebayor as quickly and as often as possible, completely by passing the midfield which could be interesting as Ade didn't win one single header against a makeshift centre back pairing of SWP and Kieran Trippier. Weiss sat out this session and watched from the sidelines.

It seems that Tevez's and Johnson's new nicknames are MessiimeanCarlos and Xaviimeanjohno as Robbie kept shouting.

All in all a good session in miserable conditions, nice to see the Sheik there, he was in charge of timing the practice match as he told Hughes when to finish the game as he kept pointing to his watch from inside his jazzed up Bentley.
I expect fail's but fuck it, i'm bored
Just thoght Id help you out there with the colour and size. ;)

mancityscot said:
these training reports are doing my head in, because nowt changes, just the same old shite every weekend that the end product

edit: sorry IP, i didnt read, and actually thought it was one of those wreched training reports. actually quite funny. i take what i said to you back.

Sorry about the reports mancityscot, what would you like to hear from them?

Neil McNab's Tash said:
mancityscot said:
these training reports are doing my head in, because nowt changes, just the same old shite every weekend that the end product

edit: sorry IP, i didnt read, and actually thought it was one of those wreched training reports. actually quite funny. i take what i said to you back.

Sorry about the reports mancityscot, what would you like to hear from them?

ignore it mate your reports are great - keep them coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.