Training report 14/10/10

Ducado

Team supported
City
From Douglas Higginbottom over on another forum

A full session today but still a few missing. Most notably Carlos but also Yaya. A few were out at the start but didn't stay for the whole time. Milner did warm up stuff but then went off with a physio to do mostly running.AJ seemed fine but seemed to get a ball right on the end of his foot which really hurt and he didn't take part in the football at the end.Kolo also only did the warm up stuff. Good though to see Micah,Zaba,Bridge,Kolarov and Boateng taking part in full.

And then there was Mario. He came out quite late and joined in immediately in a keep ball circle which is not what he was supposed to be doing. I just think he saw them having a lot of fun and just wanted to join in. He took some pulling away but went off to do some work with a physio which lasted quite a while and from what I saw was all about strengthening the leg muscles.Maybe the date in the MEN seems plausible.

At different times Mancini took the attack and then defence away for some specific work. The attackers working on some flowing moves. Good movement too and plenty getting forward.The defence focussing a lot on positional play and defending corners and free kicks.

They finished with what was a 9 a side game on half a pitch and it got a little tasty towards the end.SWP took a double challnge and had to go off for treatment.It didn't look good but in true SWP style he was back on after 5 minutes or so. maybe because his replacement was the boss! But within 2 minutes of coming back on he was flattened twice more by Vinnie who wasn't taking any prisoners. I think Vinnie's side won in the end and that's despite 2 goals from Nigel.One a pen but the other a top curling shot which dipped just under the bar. It was a neat finish from Barry from a Bridge ball that won the game.Whilst Joe was fuming at his defenders ,Vinnie was congratulaiting all his teammates on the win..

One moment in a keep ball circle when NDJ flew in to get a ball and left SWP saying" and that's why you are always in the papers" I thought NDJ was good as gold today managing to train really well and have fun at the same time.The next minute he deflected a quick pass straight into PV's face much to everyone's amusement.It was really good fun watching them in great spirits today.

thanks for the report mate

hopefully kolarov and balotelli will be back soon, at least there are out their, its a start

Ducado said:

A full session today but still a few missing. Most notably Carlos but also Yaya. A few were out at the start but didn't stay for the whole time. Milner did warm up stuff but then went off with a physio to do mostly running.AJ seemed fine but seemed to get a ball right on the end of his foot which really hurt and he didn't take part in the football at the end.Kolo also only did the warm up stuff. Good though to see Micah,Zaba,Bridge,Kolarov and Boateng taking part in full.

And then there was Mario. He came out quite late and joined in immediately in a keep ball circle which is not what he was supposed to be doing. I just think he saw them having a lot of fun and just wanted to join in. He took some pulling away but went off to do some work with a physio which lasted quite a while and from what I saw was all about strengthening the leg muscles.Maybe the date in the MEN seems plausible.

At different times Mancini took the attack and then defence away for some specific work. The attackers working on some flowing moves. Good movement too and plenty getting forward.The defence focussing a lot on positional play and defending corners and free kicks.

They finished with what was a 9 a side game on half a pitch and it got a little tasty towards the end.SWP took a double challnge and had to go off for treatment.It didn't look good but in true SWP style he was back on after 5 minutes or so. maybe because his replacement was the boss! But within 2 minutes of coming back on he was flattened twice more by Vinnie who wasn't taking any prisoners. I think Vinnie's side won in the end and that's despite 2 goals from Nigel.One a pen but the other a top curling shot which dipped just under the bar. It was a neat finish from Barry from a Bridge ball that won the game.Whilst Joe was fuming at his defenders ,Vinnie was congratulaiting all his teammates on the win..

One moment in a keep ball circle when NDJ flew in to get a ball and left SWP saying" and that's why you are always in the papers" I thought NDJ was good as gold today managing to train really well and have fun at the same time.The next minute he deflected a quick pass straight into PV's face much to everyone's amusement.It was really good fun watching them in great spirits today.
I have enjoyed reading the training reports, but this statement exposes them for what they really are... made up bullshit! Nigel? 2 goals? WTF? ;)

One moment in a keep ball circle when NDJ flew in to get a ball and left SWP saying" and that's why you are always in the papers"
You're wrong Shaun. He's always in the papers because your Dad is a twat.

Tricky_Trev said:
Ducado said:
I have enjoyed reading the training reports, but this statement exposes them for what they really are... made up bullshit! Nigel? 2 goals? WTF? ;)

By 'goals', the author means 'leg breaks'. That's what nigel plays football for, of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.