training report from DH - Tues 13th.....

class training top this, better than the yellow!

610x.jpg

no shirt sponsor's name on it come on city at least another 400 million going begging lol

good training report hope to call down again soon

These reports make my day, I see from the pics no team spirit and Tevez looks like he wants to leave. Training tops fucking brilliant. Good news on Barry and Milner especially the bit that says Milner all over the place, might have a knock on the head but it hasn't affected his ability to run.

Andouble said:
class training top this, better than the yellow!

610x.jpg

That top is just as sexy as the man wearing it. That's going right on to my Christmas shopping list, might put the top on it too!

Also, I'm loving the fact that we now have the players to be able to put Balo on the leash a little. I think we forget sometimes that he's only 21 and he'll be learning a lot from this squad now. I predict big things for him in the next 2/3 years. He should be given a chance to grow and mature as if he was brought up through the ranks in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.