Training report (great news.....?)

FantasyIreland

Cortesy,as ever,of DH,cheers.....
--------------------------------

Training started well today simply because Silva was there for the full session. Maicon and Lescott as well but it was David that brought the biggest smile.Rodders was working hard one to one and Milner came out later for some running.Earlon there were more people watching in the dug out than players but in the end there were 20 on view,including Scapuzzi and Razak (who played a full game last night).

Mario was in playful mood nicking Lescott woolly hat which got the predictable reaction as Joleon wanted it back.He caught up with him quickly and the wrestling match which followed looked really good. JL won that one.Plenty of early fitness routines followed before Mancini too a team away for a session working on team shape, back 4 and back 3 all covered at different times and with regular changes of the team personnel.Also very noticeable that Mancini stopped the flow constantly to reinforce the positions he wanted people in relative to where the ball was.Basic but very important stuff.

Those not involved had fun in keep ball circle play for a while before the whole group got into a pass ,move and press game.In the background 200 yards away I could hear Massimo ,the keeper coach giving them hell.Nothing new there then!

And finally into the game and not much to report at all.Partly as defences were very much on top and there were no goals but also because they were on a far pitch and with one team on the deepish purple training gear I couldn't see much detail through the curtain! Golden goal was announced and scored from nothing from a looping header but I couldn't tell who by :) Maybe Inside City will show it soon as they were filming away.

Douglas Higginbottom

did Maicon lose his entire leg or something. Didn't even look like he limped off vs Real and has been MIA ever since

Andouble said:
did Maicon lose his entire leg or something. Didn't even look like he limped off vs Real and has been MIA ever since

I believe it was an achilles injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.