Training Today 10th December

big blueballs said:
still to many worried about what other teams may do or not do, we are one of the big boys now do you think the rags, chelsea, etc send a team out concerned about what bolton may do or there height
cole 5ft 5, evra 5ft 5
do they balls they play players like for like if a left backs out a left back comes in, what is this obsession with some about height
and boltons physical play we will compete with and deal with it
ned left back get a grip
move lescott talking shite,
put barry there even bigger load of tosh
lets disrupt the midfield and back four meaning 2 or even 3 changes to the line up when all we need to do is put a left back in for a left back

sense

LB for LB, fucking simple as, why try and complicate matters.
The biggest problem I can see is the CB pairing being 'too pretty' for the like of Kevin Davies who will be a menace in the air,
Barry and De Jong protecting the back line as KD will be knocking the ball down and holding up play for their midfield,
This wont be the prettiest game you will see this season.

How you can use "too pretty" and refer to lescott is beyond me :P i do get what your saying about putting a left back in a a left back position BUT at the same time Barry needs something new, he has lost his way and needs to rebuild and concentrate more. This way we can play De Jong and Barry without being too defensive becaus elets face it, even though bridge gets forward he does fuck all when he gets there.

omgitsnash said:
How you can use "too pretty" and refer to lescott is beyond me :P i do get what your saying about putting a left back in a a left back position BUT at the same time Barry needs something new, he has lost his way and needs to rebuild and concentrate more. This way we can play De Jong and Barry without being too defensive becaus elets face it, even though bridge gets forward he does fuck all when he gets there.

this is total tosh!!!!!!
when was the last time barry played left back apart from his cameo role on saturday,
if barry is not doing his job in midfield as you say(i personally think he is doing ok in there at the moment) you drop him, the last thing you do is play an international central midfield player at left back because he is left footed and may have started his career there at 15
when you have a champions league winner ex barcelona and arsenal oh and brazil who knows the prem inside out and oh who happens to be a left back suprise suprise waiting to come in

omgitsnash said:

Arguably, the daftest analysis of a player i have read in years.

big blueballs said:
omgitsnash said:

this is total tosh!!!!!!
when was the last time barry played left back apart from his cameo role on saturday,
if barry is not doing his job in midfield as you say(i personally think he is doing ok in there at the moment) you drop him, the last thing you do is play an international central midfield player at left back because he is left footed and may have started his career there at 15
when you have a champions league winner ex barcelona and arsenal oh and brazil who knows the prem inside out and oh who happens to be a left back suprise suprise waiting to come in

barry started his career at left back so it would hardly be new to him however i still would prefer to see sylvinho playing on saturday.

without a dream said:
Playing Barry at Lb is a nice way of avoiding dropping one of Superman/De Jong/Barry. I reckon it'll be Sylvinho though.

Sorry barry`s just too slow for left back, did you see him on the chelsea goal ?

Lescott left back[that's partly why hughes bought him, because he can play CB and LFB]---Kompany CB.[The best CB on the books for me. 6ft -4,quick and a good passer]-----problem sorted.

KenTheLandlord said:
big blueballs said:
what is the point of bringing in sylvinho pre seaon as cover for bridge then not playing him when said player gets injured round pegs in round holes, the only way i can see him not playing is if he is not match fit or garrido gets the nod but if sylvinho aint match fit dont see how garrido will be

spot on. We have a left back with the most recent CL winners medal in his back pocket and some people want Gareth Barry, Lescott or my Aunty Mabel playing there. Mind numbing.

I wonder how many of them moan at Hughes' team selection.

The problem is Sylvinho has been injured, weather he's fit at weekend I don't know. Id rather have Lescott LB and Onuoha CB than Garrido LB thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.