Training Today 17.8.10

Neil McNab's Tash

Thought I would pop along to have a look at training this morning, the place is swarming with press and tv covered by Fraser Deignton from Sky and plenty of pap's looking for that picture of Bellamy.

Ireland was in for around 9.30 no sign of any of the players as yet.

Robinho and Adebayor have both been in and gone back home as they didn't realise training now starts at 3pm, with a press conference at 1pm, they probably didn't read the communication screens that tell them what's going on.

Imagine in your place of work , you had to start earlier or attend a meeting and you turned up a day before or an hour late etc , because you didn't pay any attention or notice to email or some kind of communication ! I really do believe some footballers live in a bubble they have no concept of every day life.

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Robinho and Adebayor have both been in and gone back home as they didn't realise training now starts at 3pm, with a press conference at 1pm, they probably didn't read the communication screens that tell them what's going on.
I know it's bad, but that made me laugh!!

Chrisja1000 said:
It made me laugh a little too , yet it's playing into the media's hands again in terms of nobody knows what is going on at the club !
I know but i can just imagine Robinho turning up to find Adebayor sat on the pavement outside asking where everybody is!

Chrisja1000 said:
It made me laugh a little too , yet it's playing into the media's hands again in terms of nobody knows what is going on at the club !

Chris

I wouldn't agree that nobody knows what going on, if you look at the couple who have pitched and gone, could it be them rather than the club's fault?

Might pop down and give the media some shit haha<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:15 am --<br /><br />Might pop down and give the media some shit haha

Chrisja1000 said:
Imagine in your place of work , you had to start earlier or attend a meeting and you turned up a day before or an hour late etc , because you didn't pay any attention or notice to email or some kind of communication ! I really do believe some footballers live in a bubble they have no concept of every day life.

I flew to London for a meeting with a Government body by Trafalgar Square a day early. Even got as far as sitting in the meeting room and logging on wondering where everyone was before realising. Snuck out very discreetly and went to visit another client to justify the airfare. They still dont know to this day.

Chrisja1000 said:

it wouldn't be city would it, if they didn't balls it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.