Training Today 17.8.10

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Chrisja1000 said:
Imagine in your place of work , you had to start earlier or attend a meeting and you turned up a day before or an hour late etc , because you didn't pay any attention or notice to email or some kind of communication ! I really do believe some footballers live in a bubble they have no concept of every day life.

I flew to London for a meeting with a Government body by Trafalgar Square a day early. Even got as far as sitting in the meeting room and logging on wondering where everyone was before realising. Snuck out very discreetly and went to visit another client to justify the airfare. They still dont know to this day.

I turned up at the airport a day late for a flight to Taiwan for a 2 week assignment. Managed to wangle my way onto the flight and went straight from the airport to the client on arrival. Nobody was any the wiser ;-)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Chrisja1000 said:
Imagine in your place of work , you had to start earlier or attend a meeting and you turned up a day before or an hour late etc , because you didn't pay any attention or notice to email or some kind of communication ! I really do believe some footballers live in a bubble they have no concept of every day life.

I flew to London for a meeting with a Government body by Trafalgar Square a day early. Even got as far as sitting in the meeting room and logging on wondering where everyone was before realising. Snuck out very discreetly and went to visit another client to justify the airfare. They still dont know to this day.

Reminds me of a visit I made to a customer at 9.00am one day last year. There was a young lad waiting in reception and the receptionist said you are a bit early for your interview, it is not untill 4.00pm. The young lad said, I'll wait.

LOL

the goats backside said:
bluemoonmatt said:
lol at Robinho and Adebayor

Doh

Maybe RM isnt talking to these 2 either now

theres no way adebayor would mis-understand a training time, why would he ? he speaks and reads perfect english...prob been in for a chat about their future with RM

to me, ibra in and one of robi/ade out to inter still a possible before end of the window

i find that weird or maybe a big coincedence with these two bein linked to a double move last night!!!! I hope not coz i really think these 2 will do well this season especially ade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.