Training Today 18.02.11

Good to read the report.

Hope Balotelli starts, he needs games and we need his ability as he offers womething different to others we have. Time to rest Tevez but I would have him on the bench.

This could be the match when Dzeko starts to score the goals that we are looking for him to produce. I hope Mancini has done his homework and knows how to get the best out of him now he has seen him in training.

Both Balotelli and Dzeko have not had many games so it is important to give both time to settle. I think Mancini can pick a player and in time Balotelli and Dzeko will have proved their worth. Sunday sounds a good start time for me.

Enjoying being a Blue said:
Good to read the report.

Hope Balotelli starts, he needs games and we need his ability as he offers womething different to others we have. Time to rest Tevez but I would have him on the bench.

This could be the match when Dzeko starts to score the goals that we are looking for him to produce. I hope Mancini has done his homework and knows how to get the best out of him now he has seen him in training.

Both Balotelli and Dzeko have not had many games so it is important to give both time to settle. I think Mancini can pick a player and in time Balotelli and Dzeko will have proved their worth. Sunday sounds a good start time for me.

I agree 100%

Enjoying being a Blue said:
Good to read the report.

could you imagine the discussion on BM and throughout the football world if the Balo/Dzeko partnership netted 5 or so goals on Sunday? People would be calling for Tevez to be permanently dropped and why Dzeko doesn't try when Tevez doesnt play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.