training today 2/11

rugbyfight988639601.jpg

Looks like the lads were getting on well!

SamTheGuru said:
dadnlad said:
The only 2 to stay a bit longer were SWP and Lescott for a chat on camera which is where Nigel came jogging past and kicked a ball at them.

*SPOILER - Wednesday Morning Sun Story

The Sun can exclusively reveal that after Moneybags City's Nigel De Jong saw it fit to laugh and joke about the injury to Newcastle's Hafem Ben Arfa during a tackle in training, he has yet again resorted to mindless thuggery as he wrecklessly punted a ball at Shaun Wright Phillips and Jolean Lescott which went off course into a crowd of innocent onlooking toddlers, pregnant women and centenarian war veterans. An inside source says "He was like a man possessed. I believe he had no intentions of hitting his team mates and was simply out to cause damage in whatever way possible." It is believed that several people were injured in the incident.

And in a further development it can now be revealed that the ball hit by the much maligned De Jong travelled across Manchester (and backwards in time) through the window of an elderly lady's council house. Fire investigators have commented that the ball hit the gas pipe with such force that it caused a MASSIVE explosion - injuring 14 people in the process. One woman who was confirmed as having burnt hair is quoted as saying "It's all that tw*t De Jong's fault - i hope he can live with what he has done!"

De Jong was unavailable for comment...

This makes the forum worth visiting. It's like a ray of sunshine amongst the paranoia and misery elsewhere. The press hate us sections and stuff from "insiders" is totally at odds with this.

(We are in a champion league place still, Silva, AJ, Tevez, Adebayor and others yet to prove themselves play for our team, we have a wonderful owner. Imagine that a few years ago, 2nd division and getting beat, the relegations and knocked out of cups by rubbish teams, looking forward to a bore draw if we were lucky under Pearce. Thank God none of the miserable posters were around in those days).

maurizio said:
This makes the forum worth visiting. It's like a ray of sunshine amongst the paranoia and misery elsewhere. The press hate us sections and stuff from "insiders" is totally at odds with this.

(We are in a champion league place still, Silva, AJ, Tevez, Adebayor and others yet to prove themselves play for our team, we have a wonderful owner. Imagine that a few years ago, 2nd division and getting beat, the relegations and knocked out of cups by rubbish teams, looking forward to a bore draw if we were lucky under Pearce. Thank God none of the miserable posters were around in those days).

I agree I have been looking for an ever so positive thread today, and this is the only one I can find

Ducado said:
maurizio said:

I agree I have been looking for an ever so positive thread today, and this is the only one I can find

how about a "ducado appreciation" thread, will that cheer you up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.