Training Today 20.1.11

Neil McNab's Tash said:
fc zeljeznicar said:
Could it be that Dzeko's fitness is on 100% by now?!

Can't wait the match against Villa, City are ought to destroy them.

Not yet FC, i think he's around 90%, looking a little sharper but when he gets a chance, you can tell he's a decent finisher. Not so sure Saturday will be as easy as you think, they've had a big lift by signing Bent and will be right up for the game, i'm confident we're good enough to win, it's down to the attitude and application to see that through though.

I watched 2 or 3 last City games, (many others too before Dzeko signed, but not on regular basis), and I saw huge attacking potential (no need to be football expert to see it though).
Without rookie mistakes in defence (and im sure that Mancini took care of that), Villa will be eaten. Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I trust in City strenght. Silva, Tevez, Dzeko means at least two goals in Villa's net.

edit. Who is Martin Atkinson, refferee? :$

fc zeljeznicar said:
Neil McNab's Tash said:
Not yet FC, i think he's around 90%, looking a little sharper but when he gets a chance, you can tell he's a decent finisher. Not so sure Saturday will be as easy as you think, they've had a big lift by signing Bent and will be right up for the game, i'm confident we're good enough to win, it's down to the attitude and application to see that through though.

I watched 2 or 3 last City games, (many others too before Dzeko signed, but not on regular basis), and I saw huge attacking potential (no need to be football expert to see it though).
Without rookie mistakes in defence (and im sure that Mancini took care of that), Villa will be eaten. Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I trust in City strenght. Silva, Tevez, Dzeko means at least two goals in Villa's net.

Yes, he's the Premiership referee who in his wisdom decided to play extra time on top of the allocated injury time at Old Trafford last season when we lost 4-3. Not a popular man in the blue parts of Manchester!

fc zeljeznicar said:
Neil McNab's Tash said:

Away games can never be taken for granted. Even if the opponents are struggling they only need to get a bit of momentum going to put us (or any "big" team) on the backfoot eg as happened at Sunderland and Wolves

*singingtheblues* said:
In all seriousness, why was Atkinson there?
Nobody knows, he's not reffing our game so that eliminates that possible link. We've got Howard Webb on Sat.

Bongo Joe said:
*singingtheblues* said:
In all seriousness, why was Atkinson there?
Nobody knows, he's not reffing our game so that eliminates that possible link. We've got Howard Webb on Sat.
That's worrying!

Howard-Webb-in-a-Manchester-United-Shirt-Babel.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.