training today 26.4.11

Soulboy said:
Any news on Michael Johnson and Gai Assulin?

And when is Toure getting his case heard?
I went along on Saturday and met NMT.
Michael Johnson was training with the young lads and was Involved in a very intense 7 a side game where Johnson didint shirk anything.

Big20 said:
Hi, I'm arriving from Norway tomorrow and would like to watch the team in training.

What time does it start, and would a cab driver know where to drive me from Manchester city centre?

I've been a blue since 1977, and I'm going to the game sunday. I've visited Manchester plenty of times, and have been to Maine Road. Not the new breed, thank you.

Normally starts mid morning I think, Any taxi driver worth his salt should know where it is. Just off Jct 7 of the M60.

Sry for hijacking a thread, but couldnt find one about the reservegame yesterday and I cant start new threads myself.

Was a good game, really pushing Stockport from first second.
Guidetti had a couple of chances in the first half, but they werent all open ones as the OS make it out to be. One of them was for sure and he should have put it in the net, but the two others he created himself out of luck or pure will.

ograset said:
Sry for hijacking a thread, but couldnt find one about the reservegame yesterday and I cant start new threads myself.

Guidetti had a couple of chances in the first half, but they werent all open ones as the OS make it out to be. One of them was for sure and he should have put it in the net, but the two others he created himself out of luck or pure will.

I did wonder when you'd be along given a Guidetti hatrick....

There ya go bud,not an easy thread to find given the title.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=217479&p=4330919&hilit=reserves#p4330919" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=217479&p=4330919&hilit=reserves#p4330919</a>

Hope he keeps working hard and surely his chance will come.

FantasyIreland said:
ograset said:

I did wonder when you'd be along given a Guidetti hatrick....

There ya go bud,not an easy thread to find given the title.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=217479&p=4330919&hilit=reserves#p4330919" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=217479&p=4330919&hilit=reserves#p4330919</a>

Hope he keeps working hard and surely his chance will come.

You saying Im a bit pro-Guidetti huh? ;)
Yeah, I guess. Thanks, couldnt find it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.