Training Today 5th November

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
One was the defenders not using the space often in front of them to move forward with the ball rather than playing something hopeful. They do not want hopeful but much more assured passing starting from the back and through NDJ/GB/SI or whoever.

Another was having some patience. Similar to the first issue but even more so when getting into the attacking half. Not to just go for the first thing that appears like a hopeful ball in the middle to the 1 man who might be there but work it around. It's all about pass and move but the last aspect was also getting people in the box

Finally, FFS.

Praise the Lord
I think this is one aspect where we need Toure's influence to rub off. He likes to run forward when the space is there so let's hope others will.

Blu KB said:
How is that 'keeper doing on trial? how long is he with us?

We must have offerred some kind of contract as he has been around for quite a while now. He isn't a bad keeper but I am not convinced by what I have seen of him that he can make it, certainly not at prem level.
He was good today though in training with Hitchcock close by giving him help and support.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Blu KB said:
How is that 'keeper doing on trial? how long is he with us?

We must have offerred some kind of contract as he has been around for quite a while now. He isn't a bad keeper but I am not convinced by what I have seen of him that he can make it, certainly not at prem level.
He was good today though in training with Hitchcock close by giving him help and support.

Cheers for the info, suprised nothing had been said about his contract status from the club or media.

We have done this a few times in the last couple of years, Richard Martin, Gunner Nielson & now this fella....'keepers who ar past that 'promising' age group who have not achieved much of note in the game.

Blu KB said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

Cheers for the info, suprised nothing had been said about his contract status from the club or media.

We have done this a few times in the last couple of years, Richard Martin, Gunner Nielson & now this fella....'keepers who ar past that 'promising' age group who have not achieved much of note in the game.
And Gunner is still there. H ewas the keeper for the reserves win against the scum this week.

Matt Diablo said:
DH's reports are getting properly detailed now... quality. look forward to yours again Mr Tash

Matt

If you want detailed mate i'll copy DH's for you, i love the way he does them too, anyway he has more time on his hands than me now the cricket season's finished so can detail as we all like it, keep it quiet, i think he's pushing for a jolly to Abu Dhabi!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.