Training Today 6th November

Wrighty Wrexham said:
OK OK tell me we sold him and didnt loan him out and that the only way he will come back to City is when we play Portsmouth!!

Take it we wont cheer if he scores against us ala Richard Dunne!!

We kind of sold him to Portsmouth. I say 'kind of', because I don't think they actually paid us anything for him - we gave him to them - it was more a case of them taking a player off our hands who was on a long contract with hugely inflated wages, and who was never going to get a game. Still represents pretty good business though, in my view - I thought we had another Danny Mills on our hands, and we'd still be paying him to sit around doing fook all in 2014.

Any road - to answer your question - he has left City permanently, and won't be coming back.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Remember that but there didnt seem to be much more going on before that TBH![/quote]

I thought TBH had gone to Portsmouth?? Why do so many go on about him all the time?? He's always appearing in posts.

bluemonkey71 said:
SambaMike said:
NMT was told by Mark Bowen to stop posting what they do in training in so much detail, just incase the next opposition stumble across his post.

Fairdo's. good to hear they are looking sharp and ready to go. We need to put in a ruthless performance tomorrow and it sounds like they are up for it.

I assumed that was a joke

The bit about NMT being told to stop posting details on training updates that is :)

BobKowalski said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Fairdo's. good to hear they are looking sharp and ready to go. We need to put in a ruthless performance tomorrow and it sounds like they are up for it.

The bit about NMT being told to stop posting details on training updates that is :)

Bob

Believe it or not it got mentioned to us that they'd prefer us not to talk about what specifics they were working on for the game.

Nothing like don't do it or else, more to keep it quiet.

Neil McNab's Tash said:
BobKowalski said:

Bob

Believe it or not it got mentioned to us that they'd prefer us not to talk about what specifics they were working on for the game.

Seriously? Ok fair enough although I do now have visions of Wenger tearing up his matchday plans as he shouts to the lads

'Alors! I's have just read the forum of the moon and Monsieur Hughes es sending ups le center backs for ze corners we must practize to counter thes diabolical move!

Neil McNab's Tash said:
BobKowalski said:

Bob

In fact, Douglas Higginbottom has to go dressed as 'Grey Squirrel' and knock on the secret tree before sessions nowadays.

Optimus Prime said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
OK OK tell me we sold him and didnt loan him out and that the only way he will come back to City is when we play Portsmouth!!

Take it we wont cheer if he scores against us ala Richard Dunne!!

We kind of sold him to Portsmouth. I say 'kind of', because I don't think they actually paid us anything for him - we gave him to them - it was more a case of them taking a player off our hands who was on a long contract with hugely inflated wages, and who was never going to get a game. Still represents pretty good business though, in my view - I thought we had another Danny Mills on our hands, and we'd still be paying him to sit around doing fook all in 2014.

Any road - to answer your question - he has left City permanently, and won't be coming back.

Great thanks for clearing that up and I will try and refrain from using the TBH abbreviation!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.