Training Today 8.7.11

What's the score with Mario?[/quote]
Busted his knee (again) right at the end of last season whilst training with Italy.[/quote]

Didn't DH mention that he was out running on Wednesday?[/quote]
Dunno. That's good if he was though!

Tricky_Trev said:
What's the score with Mario?
Busted his knee (again) right at the end of last season whilst training with Italy.[/quote]

Didn't DH mention that he was out running on Wednesday?[/quote]
Dunno. That's good if he was though![/quote]

20 players (excluding the 4 keepers were on show. 2 of them just worked separately on running.They were Mario and Guidetti.Mario didn't last very long but JG stayed working with a physio as all the others did fairly regular training stuff.The remaining 18 were:
Yaya,Boyata.Boateng,SWP,AJ,Milner,Barry,Reece W,Ryan McG,Vinnie,Kolarov,Clichy,Lescott,Razzak,Vlad,Micah,Suarez (I think)A Mancini.

How demoralising for Onuoha to turn up and watch them all go off to America.

Must be tough for him, being such a big City fan.

SWP training with the squad. Interesting. Hes obviously being shown some respect as hes not disruptive and can keep his mouth shut (Although his dad cant !).

Weiss was on the plane to America as well so it looks like he could get a squad place next season. I think its harsh on Nedum really compared with many others hes done fuck all really.
Shame hes not bing given another go I think its a mistake personally we could have take the £13 million for Boateng and had a free ready made replacement.

SWP training with the squad. Interesting. Hes obviously being shown some respect as hes not disruptive and can keep his mouth shut (Although his dad cant !).

Apart from Micah, he is the only one I would like to see stay at the club, even if he only has small part to play in our sucess, I don't know why but I really have a softspot for the guy. Ned has shouted his mouth off so I can see no place for him in the squad. MJ they will see how he goes until Jan, Weiss may be the other to be kept and given the 4th homegrown spot in the 25 man squad.

I love Ned but I can't blame Roberto for freezing him out. Completely out of order on his Soccer AM appearance.

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Was passing so i popped in to see of there was anything going on and the team were out at around 10am.

Went through a very light session, which was mainly ball work culminating in a 5 a side round robin with 4 teams.

Notables missing were Balotelli, Kolo, Savic, Zaba, Tevez, Ade, Bellers (was inside), Bridge, RSC, Given (although i was told he was inside) Dzeko started off just running and not involved in the ball work but did get stuck into the 5 a side stuff, NDJ and Silva just did the running.

Micah was awesome, Suarez was involved and whilst i wasn't close enough for a good study he looked to have a decent first touch. Boateng and Milner were also involved.

Went to see Mike on the gate, Nedum turns up just as they were all preparing to depart to the airport.

Funny thing though, the "City" plane didn't take them to L.A.

They're away for 14 days, it might be still worth popping down though to see what the "rebels" are up to!

NMT

so does this mean Denis Suarez has gone straight into the first team squad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.