Training today courtesy of DH

Rammyblues

You can almost smell start of the season, Dougs back..............................

Training Wednesday 6/8
Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:57 am
It's been a while so popped along to Carrington to see what was going on. I was there early (before 10.30) but they were already out and hard at it.The EDS lads on the first pitch in an 11 a side game and the 1st team squad on the furthest pitch near Sale Sharks. Getting through the undergrowth made it a good challenge as the walkways were overgrown but at least I didn't make the schoolboy mistake and wear shorts! I should have taken a container to collect berries as they were plentiful!

After all the open training whilst out of the country it was back to working behind all the fencing and high curtains and pretty well every possible viewing point properly cut off.It has taken them over 2 years to basically get it right but finally they achieve it just a month or so before moving to the new complex.

After their early start I only actually saw about 10 minutes but enough to see some decent action as they were playing two games of 4 v 4 and notably without MDM/VK/PZ/SA/F and FL. So nothing much to report on although Micah scored one without trying to welly it into the next county. I am sure they will be doing an afternoon session as well but my guess is it will a a few days before the late arrivals get stuck into match type practice.
Douglas Higginbottom

Rammyblues said:
You can almost smell start of the season, Dougs back..............................

Training Wednesday 6/8
Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:57 am
It's been a while so popped along to Carrington to see what was going on. I was there early (before 10.30) but they were already out and hard at it.The EDS lads on the first pitch in an 11 a side game and the 1st team squad on the furthest pitch near Sale Sharks. Getting through the undergrowth made it a good challenge as the walkways were overgrown but at least I didn't make the schoolboy mistake and wear shorts! I should have taken a container to collect berries as they were plentiful!

After all the open training whilst out of the country it was back to working behind all the fencing and high curtains and pretty well every possible viewing point properly cut off.It has taken them over 2 years to basically get it right but finally they achieve it just a month or so before moving to the new complex.

After their early start I only actually saw about 10 minutes but enough to see some decent action as they were playing two games of 4 v 4 and notably without MDM/VK/PZ/SA/F and FL. So nothing much to report on although Micah scored one without trying to welly it into the next county. I am sure they will be doing an afternoon session as well but my guess is it will a a few days before the late arrivals get stuck into match type practice.
Douglas Higginbottom

That looks suspiciously like two CBs from Boyata/Nastasic/Rekik for Sunday's match.

now that doug's doing training reports i can almost smell the start of the new season :)
*heads to seasoncard thread to start flapping about the non-appearance of the seasoncards....

Just hearing a rumour from a Liverpool fan that Kompany has a serious back problem and has only been kept going through injections apparently he could be finished.

mcfcstu said:
Just hearing a rumour from a Liverpool fan that Kompany has a serious back problem and has only been kept going through injections apparently he could be finished.

So that's why he missed that goal against the USA

mcfcstu said:

And how would said dipper know this?

BlakeTheBlue said:
mcfcstu said:

And how would said dipper know this?

All over Twitter apparently, say no more. They can only wish.

mcfcstu said:

So why are you posting that on here ? We only deal in facts ;-)

mcfcstu said:

WTF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.