Training YES! Training Today 22nd December

Neil McNab's Tash

Got out of the house early as housework was on the agenda, if i didn't move sharpish.

Me and Tash Jnr got to Carrington about 10.15 and training was already under way, albeit behind the iron curtain.

I climbed up the gate and watched until i was asked to get down. Ricster has asked if i could point out any differences between the old regime and the new, well there was a very obvious change today, they were in two groups, Defenders and Midfield together and the group of strikers.

When i got there i was worried that the strikers had done one as they weren't out, after some very interesting drills in movement and passing between the defence and midfield, they went in, i believe into the gym for some more work and for a warm up, the strikers then came out and again whilst basic drills and similar to what the old regime were doing they were working on breaking quickly and what happens in different scenarios.

When the security guard disappeared i climbed up again and saw a very animated conversation between Kidd, Mancini and his mate, sorry i will get to know his name i'm sure, there were jestures about movement and facing the play, they all seemed to be getting on really well from what i saw, very interesting.

The strikers went in and the midfielders and defenders came out again, onto some fitness work and skills, dribbling etc.
Had to bail out then as young NMT was freezing and had gone back to the car, i presume the strikers would have come out and done the same, although the weather was seriously attrocious. The spirit seems decent, there isn't as much vocal as there was under the previous management but Mancini does seem to be able to communicate well enough for the players to understand.

NMT

Quality m8. Sat will be interesting. I know a week a short time but wondering if we will see immediate defensive improvement. is garrido involved, personally rate him above sylvinho.

was Doug there with his step - ladders...................

NMT............ you and Doug should be up for a supporters award...............or a Bluemoon Gong............defo, you do a great job..........

I think we need to get your name slapped on the New Years Honours list for services to Bluemoon in the arctic conditions.

I doff my cap to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.