Training YES! Training Today 22nd December

Roberto Mancini said:
What about bellamy and given? Did they look happy?

No. Given carved his name in the goalpost(With a blade off the bottom of his boot) writing "Given waz ere 2009" the left the pitch angrily and threw a glove to the ground.

Bellamy got a snowball thrown in his face from Mancini, ran after him, caught up with him and stole one of his boots and threw it over the fence. Then he said "Forget this I'm off to the driving range".

djelanomcfc said:
Roberto Mancini said:

No. Given carved his name in the goalpost(With a blade off the bottom of his boot) writing "Given waz ere 2009" the left the pitch angrily and threw a glove to the ground.

Bellamy got a snowball thrown in his face from Mancini, ran after him, caught up with him and stole one of his boots and threw it over the fence. Then he said "Forget this I'm off to the driving range".

And how doe the Sun know all this?

Pam said:
djelanomcfc said:

Then they trumped at each other.

Were you hiding behind a tree watching Pam?

smiles said:
Great post NMT! I've been looking forward to reading this all day.

It sounds like we're on our way to an organised back four.

I reckon-

--------------Given-----------------
Zab----Toure--------Kompany---Silvinho
---Ireland-----Dejong------Barry------
-------------Robinho----------------
---------Tevez-------Ade------------
best city team ever lol

masterwig said:
I assume the splitting up thing won't entail all of every session. I think it is important to have good relationships throughout the squad and training together is a key part of that.

Good to hear he is working on our obvious weakness. To expand on the table football comment, was there a hint that we could move to a zonal marking system?

Sorry mate, we didn't see them in that detail, hopefully once the dust has settled they will come outside of the iron curtain and then we can really see how he will set things up.

Roberto Mancini said:

The problem is that we don't get a good enough view to comment on these sort of questions, all i can say is from the brief glimpses, they looked to be getting on with their work fine, Shay was discussing things with the new goalie coach and Bellers was asking Mancini about the drills, hopefully no problem.

My thoughts are Shay has gone through all this at Newcastle before and probably sees us as one of the best chances of silverware, Bellers is a total professional, but, he does have a great relationship with Hughes and his team, probably the closest of all the staff, hopefully Mancini can get him on-board quickly. I'm not saying he isn't already, you just get nervous about all the shite written.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.