Trains after Wigan away

Halfpenny

I'm trying to sort out how to get home from the Wigan game in a couple of weeks, but looks like the trains are pretty awkward after the game. Does anyone who went last year (missed it for the same reason) know what the situation was? Did they put a special train on? Just that I've got to catch a train from Piccadilly at 11:25 and I'm not sure I'll make it so need to see if I have to make alternative plans.

Halfpenny said:
I'm trying to sort out how to get home from the Wigan game in a couple of weeks, but looks like the trains are pretty awkward after the game. Does anyone who went last year (missed it for the same reason) know what the situation was? Did they put a special train on? Just that I've got to catch a train from Piccadilly at 11:25 and I'm not sure I'll make it so need to see if I have to make alternative plans.

There's a 10:25 and 10:53 train back to Victoria. Both take around 45 minutes, can't see you making it back to Piccadilly in time.

GazC said:
Halfpenny said:

There's a 10:25 and 10:53 train back to Victoria. Both take around 45 minutes, can't see you making it back to Piccadilly in time.

There was no problems with the trains to Victoria last season - all went smoothly

Danielmanc said:
GazC said:
Halfpenny said:

There was no problems with the trains to Victoria last season - all went smoothly

Yeah, however it is cutting it fine for the OP making it from Victoria to Piccadilly before 11:25, especially as it can take almost fifteen minutes to get out of Victoria, never mind get to Piccadilly.

Halfpenny said:
Where you heading to..might be lifts going

BillyMC said:
Halfpenny said:
Where you heading to..might be lifts going
Mottram/Hyde way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.