The following tram services will operate:

Bury to Timperley
East Didsbury to Rochdale
Eccles to Ashton-under-Lyne via MediaCityUK
Timperley to Piccadilly

The following services will operate with replacement buses:
Altrincham to Timperley

Don't get tram often.

After 1pm will I be able to get tram from Piccadilly to Etihad?

Thanks in advance.

Kompany is King said:
Don't get tram often.

After 1pm will I be able to get tram from Piccadilly to Etihad?

Thanks in advance.

Yes the Eccles to Ashton goes through Piccadilly to Etihad

cheers for that pal, just have to get into town earlier than expected from bandit country, fancy replacement buses on a fuckin day like this sunday, they"ll be rammed!

The tram is utter shite,they are always cancelling services on days with big events when a lot of people would use them,what sort of business sense is that?

On Wednesday from about 6:50pm i waited for a direct tram to the stadium,two turned up going to Ashton,both jam packed and only a couple of carriages.An announcement was telling people to get the tram to Piccadilly where they could then change and get one to the stadium.Well unless things have changed my experiance was if you got a tram to Piccadilly you were directed out of the station and had to queue for a tram that came from the City centre which is usually full,so you may as well have stayed there in the first place!

Eventually i squeezed on one,squeezed being the word and spent a very uncomfortable 10 minutes jammed like a sardine until i got to the stadium,never again!

Pain in the arse.
Not only trams but the Chester/ Manchester train route is being messed around with.
Its telling me that Greenbank to Piccadilly is 2 hours plus with a bus ride involved and the same the way home - one word - begins with a c and ends in unts

hjohn said:
Pain in the arse.
Not only trams but the Chester/ Manchester train route is being messed around with.
Its telling me that Greenbank to Piccadilly is 2 hours plus with a bus ride involved and the same the way home - one word - begins with a c and ends in unts

Agree totally.The people who run transport in this country and in particular Manchester should be forced to travel on it for a year,they would soon buck their fucking ideas up!

hjohn said:
Pain in the arse.

Yep - 2 hours and the last 'train' home isn't late.

I'm staying in Ibis near Great Ancots Street for £30 so planning on enjoying the night (assuming we win) and not two hours desperate for a drink and a piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.