Tranny to Madrid for £100 million.

Re: Tranny to Madrid for £100 million.

Chrisuk23 said:
johnmc said:
Chrisuk23 said:
I'm sorry I thought this was bluemoon-mcfc not RAGmunich .co.uk!!! Why are city fans creating posts about them red twats?? I don't give a shit what the RAG or the RAG players are doing!

Ever heard of Frank Swift??
Yeah but I'm happy with joe hart at the moment, I don't think swift (rip) would be the quickest of cats in between the sticks!

If you can throw the M word around then your not letting him rest in peace, as your constantly mentioning his death.

Arsebandit.

No player deserve a 100 million...Perhaps just Messi ;)

I read somewhere that calderon said that there's absalutely no player in the world that he's willing to pay a 100 million for....

You do me a favour and post a rumour about the team u support!

LEE BRADBURY said:
mat said:
Spanish press are reporting he will join them in the summer according to talkshite.

seems a ridiculous price if true.
Don’t know about ridiculous price, maybe we are best not commenting until we find out what we eventually cough up for RSC and CB :-)

Absolutely, it might be us that people are sniggering about...Awwwh God, we need a big signing this month

would love for the cheating twat to fuckoff from our league

Who the hell is Tranny???
I don't really like it if people give nicknames to other people and not include their fullname some where in the message.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.