Transfer Deadline Day (09/08 1700Hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headline yesterday- boateng doesn't want to come to utd as he doesn't think they will win the champions league.
Sky sports news this morning- boateng very much wants to come to utd, reports of him not wanting utd are very much wide of the mark, he would jump at the chance to play for mourinho.
Sky Germany journalist on sky sports news just now- boateng didn't want to come to utd as he felt utd wouldn't win the champions league. He even rang mourinho up to tell him that exact reason.
So there you go. As I've always suspected sky sports news are a bunch of lying twats with their agenda ramped up to 100 in favour of any pro utd news.
What a pathetic fuckin tv station it is!

Headline yesterday- boateng doesn't want to come to utd as he doesn't think they will win the champions league.
Sky sports news this morning- boateng very much wants to come to utd, reports of him not wanting utd are very much wide of the mark, he would jump at the chance to play for mourinho.
Sky Germany journalist on sky sports news just now- boateng didn't want to come to utd as he felt utd wouldn't win the champions league. He even rang mourinho up to tell him that exact reason.
So there you go. As I've always suspected sky sports news are a bunch of lying twats with their agenda ramped up to 100 in favour of any pro utd news.
What a pathetic fuckin tv station it is!

Don't watch it.

Digne, Richarlison, Bernard, Yerry Mina, Andre Gomes and Sky just said there might be another one today
Edit: They have submitted a deal sheet to the Premier League for a loan deal for Kurt Zouma
Damn! They aren't fucking about with small clubs like United.

Don't watch it.
You have a point but why should I avoid it? They've been like this for years so it isn't anything new, it's just that I thought I'd point out that particular incident as you tend to want to believe what they are saying as these are supposed to be neutral views of a well established organisation but today more than any time it hit home the blatant lies they churn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.