Transfer Deadline Day (09/08 1700Hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get any useful fees for Denayer, MAngala, Roberts we really should have sold them to PL clubs. But unless offers for them start coming in next 10 hours we can only sell them abroad which means the fees we can get for them is like 3-4m each instead of 10m per player. Too bad...

For PL clubs or even some Championship clubs it wouldnt have been a huge thing to fork out 10m for Roberts but cant see anyone offering close to that from other leagues. Also cant see Roberts going to Serie A, La Liga etc. Maybe back to Celtic but they can offer as low as they want and probably still get him...

Have a feeling its gonna be loans for both Roberts and Denayer. Useless loans to be fair as we dont expect them to come back and be part of City like ever.

Mangala, dont even get me started on him. Cant blame the guy I am sure he is a good person but what a colossal flop. And Palace had a 20m bid for him last August and then days later they signed Sakho from Liverpool for 25m pounds. They had a big flop in Sakho yet got 25m for him we got even bigger flop in Mangala and still struggling to offload him and will struggle to find a loan for him where we dont have too pay his salary before he leaves on free anyway.

According to sources consulted by Sports Stadium, the red-white rectors have rejected in recent days an offer of 30 million euros of an English team (which has not come to light) by Nzonzi; option that has disappeared due to the commissions that this operation entailed and the fact that Sevilla does not pay commissions to third parties. Some difficulties that have led Caparrós and the sevillista noble plant to ask Monchi for the public (real) interest of Rome to be made public by the World Champion in Russia 2018; a strategy that, however, has not been as effective as expected.

In today’s market, I don’t think it’s too unreasonable to expect between £10-20m for Mangala. Unfortunately, I imagine his wages are a real issue. Unless one of the ‘big’ teams express an interest, I suspect he’d need to take a sizeable pay cut to get his career back on track.

vOvzYVU.jpg

No thanks jose, I'm fandabbydozy!

According to sources consulted by Sports Stadium, the red-white rectors have rejected in recent days an offer of 30 million euros of an English team (which has not come to light) by Nzonzi; option that has disappeared due to the commissions that this operation entailed and the fact that Sevilla does not pay commissions to third parties. Some difficulties that have led Caparrós and the sevillista noble plant to ask Monchi for the public (real) interest of Rome to be made public by the World Champion in Russia 2018; a strategy that, however, has not been as effective as expected.

giphy.gif

Reportedly bought this young keeper for €350,000 from Shamrock Rovers. I've watched him a few times. Already in the senior team at Rovers and great potential. Great distribution and played up front before becoming a keeper.
f5b6946794305d9d61fda8b10f662960.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.