Transfer deadline day

Sky claiming Craig Bellamy has been given permission to leave Wales' training camp to travel to Liverpool

grunge said:
mancity1 said:
grunge said:
Got a link to that quote? I've never seen that one.

Mancini's last press conference before the Spurs game grunge.

On the main site click Citytv.

Mancini states twice that Tevez's family are now residing in Manchester.

Its been widely reported in the Aussie press that Tevez's family have returned to England including his " estranged wife " on a permanent basis.

How long this arrangement will be permanent is anybody's guess but again it gives Tevez fewer outs.

Nothing the press report regarding Tevez would surprise me but I cannot see him leaving this season.

Ta, will take a look.

a Google search came up with nothing much apart from a thread on here that is defunct.

From memory grunge its fairly early in the conference but as it only lasts 6 odd minutes you might as well listen to all of it.

I know Mancini is hard to translate at times outside the very importants and must improves and very happies etc but all seems well in the Tevez household for now assuming Tevez has been genuine regarding his family situation which in reality was much of his own stupidity in the first place.

mancity1 said:
grunge said:
mancity1 said:
Mancini's last press conference before the Spurs game grunge.

On the main site click Citytv.

Mancini states twice that Tevez's family are now residing in Manchester.

Its been widely reported in the Aussie press that Tevez's family have returned to England including his " estranged wife " on a permanent basis.

How long this arrangement will be permanent is anybody's guess but again it gives Tevez fewer outs.

Nothing the press report regarding Tevez would surprise me but I cannot see him leaving this season.

Ta, will take a look.

a Google search came up with nothing much apart from a thread on here that is defunct.

From memory grunge its fairly early in the conference but as it only lasts 6 odd minutes you might as well listen to all of it.

I know Mancini is hard to translate at times outside the very importants and must improves and very happies etc but all seems well in the Tevez household for now assuming Tevez has been genuine regarding his family situation which in reality was much of his own stupidity in the first place.

Thanks for the heads up, I just listened to it, he makes it clear that Tevez's family is here now ( hopefully for good) and that he thinks Tevez will stay for the season.

Some rather selective reporting by journo's there me thinks.

Vicente at Valencia going to Brighton, promotion is looking a bit more likely and they're not doing bad at the moment.

grunge said:
mancity1 said:
grunge said:
Ta, will take a look.

Thanks for the heads up, I just listened to it, he makes it clear that Tevez's family is here now ( hopefully for good) and that he thinks Tevez will stay for the season.

Some rather selective reporting by journo's there me thinks.

Its good news I would suggest grunge notwithstanding his relationship with the mother of his children it gives him some stability.

Tevez will always give 100 per cent for the club he plays at as he always has and anybody who says other wise is kidding themselves imo.

Notwithstanding the blistering starts Sergio and Edin have made , Tevez will be critical to us achieving some honours this season and giving the likes of Chelsea , Manure and possibly Liverpool something to think about.

snedzz said:
Sky claiming Craig Bellamy has been given permission to leave Wales' training camp to travel to Liverpool

This possible deal is nearly equal in stupidity as Adebayor to Spurs.

Jenas to Villa on Loan possibly.

Hutton to either Villa or Fulham.

Bentley to West Ham on Loan.

There has been a couple of strange ones so far. Joe Cole never struck me as the type of player who would try his hand abroard, Scott Dann is very decent and you would have thought his Agent would have come up with a better club than Blackburn.

Losers of the day for me so far are the Stokies. Linked with Lukaku, Crouch and Bendtner(I know I will be the only one who actually rates him) and they end up with Cameron Jerome.

Looks like they are getting Crouch - on SSN now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.