Fire Jose
Buy Luiz

They have to do smth with Matic now...

More like.

Hire Jose
Fire Jose
Hire Jose
Fire Jose

Or even worse would be.... pay £25,000,000 plus Matic for Luis, buy back Matic for £20,000,000 then bu Luis all over again for £30,000,000

yes , but that is in addition to his role at LB. suppose clichy is out and we also need kolarov at CB too ?

Unlikely of course , but you can't assume anything

Yer i know what you mean. seems strange that we didnt bring in another CB or LB as there was much talk earlier on in the window.

Yer i know what you mean. seems strange that we didnt bring in another CB or LB as there was much talk earlier on in the window.
Laporte turning us down was a blow to our plans it seems. Laporte was the left footed CB Pep was after. Looks like we chose not to chase for alternative.

Jack Wilshire better put a decent season in because an average season at Bournmouth would set a new marker for him, a much lower one. If he spends a quarter of the season out i reckon nearly every 'top' club would have nothing to do with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.