Transferring files laptop to laptop

boywiththeblues

I have a broken laptop that will cost me a fair bit to fix. I now have a new laptop and was wanting some files from my broken one.

so i was wondering if there is anyway of me getting into the hard drive from my working laptop? Is there cable/leads that would make this possible?

The only thing is i cant get it on, the socket that the power cable goes into is busted. I cant find anyone with the same type battery to power it on till i get the files i need.

Is it even possible to do it when the laptop is dead?

Oh thats easy bud, you should be able to open an access point at the bottom and simply remove the hdd.
Then simply replace it with the hdd in your new one.

Cheers mate! im no that technical minded!. Just had a we look on youtube on how to do it, seems fairly easy. ill give it a bash in the morning, ill let you know how i got on....

Cheers again!

Top stuff mate, if you hit any issues feel free to pm me or i shall keep this thread bookmarked untill your issue is resolved.

Good luck blue

pic unrelated...

Sex+in+College+Notice+for+sex+LOL_62f22d_2961111.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.