Transferring Ticket Issue

Asa's Heart

The lad that sits next to us can't make the United game. He has transferred his ticket to me (we are season ticket holders too) and its showing up in my city account. However, it will not let me transfer it to my phone. Is anyone aware of why this may be?

The lad that sits next to us can't make the United game. He has transferred his ticket to me (we are season ticket holders too) and its showing up in my city account. However, it will not let me transfer it to my phone. Is anyone aware of why this may be?
Do you have the ticket criteria for the game? Not sure but it could be this.

Mine took about 24 hours before I got an email to download the ticket after it had been transferred to my account. Was in the same boat as you and can't understand why this isn't done more promptly.

Mine took about 24 hours before I got an email to download the ticket after it had been transferred to my account. Was in the same boat as you and can't understand why this isn't done more promptly.
Cheers for that. I will have a look tomorrow and hope that it comes through. The poor lad that has transferred it comes across from Portugal for every game and he has something that he can't get out of for the derby....

Cheers for that. I will have a look tomorrow and hope that it comes through. The poor lad that has transferred it comes across from Portugal for every game and he has something that he can't get out of for the derby....
I had to transfer both mine and grandsons to his phone. To do this, I had to use mine and his email accounts.
So it's possible, you might need the lads email details to transfer it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.