Transport Home For Disabled Supporters, After Games

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

Are there any MCDSA members out there that have managed to solve the age old problem of where to find a black cab to pick them up, outside the Etihad, and take them home, after games? (Perhaps by prior arrangement with the club).

The severity of my cerebral palsy is such, that I have no choice but to remain in my wheelchair, while traveling by road, and find that black cabs have always provided me with the safest and most practical, way of doing so.

Do City have a specially designated area where it's wheelchair reliant supporters, are allowed to wait for a pre-ordered (wheelchair friendly) black cab, to take them home, after the match?

Ideally I would prefer to pre-order one to pick me up outside of gate 11 (The location at which my carer & myself always leave the stadium) shortly after the game has ended.

However, as the section of Ashton New Road, immediately adjacent to it, always seems to closed off for a considerable period after matches, I doubt whether that option would be viable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.