Transracial?

Never Mind The Pollocks

Just saw something on the Mitchell and Webb Look which made me think, if someone can be transexual, could someone be transracial? Where for example they were born one race but feel that deep down they identify with another race and want to have an op to change?

_46157070_bo_selecta226getty.jpg

Just thinking it's probably not long until someone comes onto GMTV and says they're doing it, so in advance: what are the moral, scientific, logistical issues when it does become a thing?

I was big into the HipHop scene as a kid and listened to Rap so much I found myself walking/talking literally acting like a right muppet, thinking I was being cool by imitating a section of society who were majorally of black ethnic origin.
I eventually grew out of it (after making a few white jewish guys who owned record labels a little richer) but yea people like Tim Westwood took it to another level acting how the corporate backed mainstream media liked to perceive African-American males to be, in order to sell music, clothing and so on.

It's nice to know I have grown out of it. I'll go to any Rap gig proudly wearing whatever the fuck I want to wear, speak how I want to speak with my English/Mancunian Accent and have no problems.

if someone is genuinely born say white and even from day dot they were speaking/acting how stereotypically say a chinese person would be then i'd say cool - that's how it is... But from my own experience everyone I've ever met who's been somewhat Transracial has been heavily influenced by popular culture.
if say they watched a music video tomorrow of WuTangClan and Method Man/RZA and so on are all there wearing Suits, Hats, traditionally Germanic business like clothing whilst carrying a umbrella they'd be running down to their nearest JD Sports and buying that crap.

Same with Black Eyed Peas fella whatshisname Will.I.Am if this guy tomorrow started speaking differently, more Oxford than Crompton, and wore less "street" style clothing he'd be labelled by many as transracial, acting all "white" or "uncle tom" etc etc.

Sadly this scummy society we live in judges far too easily/quickly and it's shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.