Travel needed Newcastle

KingRuben

2 of us, maybe 3 looking for a coach from around Walkden/Worsley preferbly a fan one with beer allowed, cheers...

we have a bus from moston going up to newcastle that is a fan based bus getting there early for a drink and straight back after the match

dbluebomber said:
we have a bus from moston going up to newcastle that is a fan based bus getting there early for a drink and straight back after the match

Where abouts in Moston does it leave mate?<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:33 pm --<br /><br />
dbluebomber said:

Where abouts in Moston does it leave mate?

Me and my old man might be in on that if we can?

Just bought tickets and there is no fecking trains.......

ball sacks.....

What time you leaving Moston?

ChesterRdBlue said:
I could do with something from Urmston/Stretford area if anyone has got any ideas?
Try contacting the stretford/urmston osc, i'm not a member but go with them to most of the aways i go to. The coach leaves from the metro club on moss road. think there's a poster on here called 'bluebandits' or something, he'd be worth pm'ing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.