Travel plans for palace?

Where's everyone drinking before this? Not sure if there's any away pubs near the ground from memory, usually drink around London Bridge and then head in from there.

Where's everyone drinking before this? Not sure if there's any away pubs near the ground from memory, usually drink around London Bridge and then head in from there.
Haven’t a couple of away friendly pubs closed in the last few years?

Haven’t a couple of away friendly pubs closed in the last few years?

Yeah, there's only one by Thornton Heath station now I think which is mixed anyway. Also not helpful that Thornton Heath is closed so need to go in directly via Norwood Junction.

There's a Box Park at East Croydon which is only ten minutes away from Norwood or it may be best just to drink in London Bridge and head in late. Only boozers near Norwood are Palace only.

Yeah, there's only one by Thornton Heath station now I think which is mixed anyway. Also not helpful that Thornton Heath is closed so need to go in directly via Norwood Junction.

There's a Box Park at East Croydon which is only ten minutes away from Norwood or it may be best just to drink in London Bridge and head in late. Only boozers near Norwood are Palace only.
Borough Market very close to london bridge for those that can stand/afford that sort of bollocks. Alternatively, one stop up from Norwood Junction is anerly, a place like many in that area I'd only previously heard referenced in Spike Milligan's autobiographies. Anyway, decent looking pub, anerly arms, right by the station & two minutes down the line Norwood jct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.