Travel time

Ronnie the Rep

sitting in a lounge somewhere drinking beer
Normally when I come for home games I stay overnight but in March I am bringing a mate of mine who is a Fulham fan and we need to get back home the same night. The last flight out is at 7pm. Is it possible to make it back to the airport by 6.15? If so what's the best route, tram to Piccadilly then train?

Any help appreciated

Assuming the game finishes around 4.50, you get out into a car promptly and don't get stuck in traffic then you should make the airport by 5.45. Straight down Princess Parkway onto M56

Ronnie the Rep said:
Normally when I come for home games I stay overnight but in March I am bringing a mate of mine who is a Fulham fan and we need to get back home the same night. The last flight out is at 7pm. Is it possible to make it back to the airport by 6.15? If so what's the best route, tram to Piccadilly then train?

Any help appreciated

tram train. but leave a few mins earlier. not worth missing the flight as we'll be 9 nil up.

de niro's right, but depends where you sit
if you leave a couple of minutes early you can be at the station for 5.14 easy
the train to the airport takes 24 minutes

the next train is at 5.30 and only takes 17 minutes

squirtyflower said:

In the club box that used to be Wayne Bridge's<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:52 pm --<br /><br />
SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
Train back to London is probably easier and you gain back the time travelling to/from airports etc

I live in Hampshire so Heathrow T5 is perfect plus I get the flights for buttons using air miles

Ronnie the Rep said:
squirtyflower said:

In the club box that used to be Wayne Bridge's
ha`ha
have been in there when Bridge owned it
NDJ's missus was in there, she is a stunner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.