squirtyflower said:
Limo from house to ringway

First class flight to London including freshly cooked full breakfast

Private transfer to the Ritz

Check in early followed by champagne reception then lunch

Limo to the Hilton exec club on wembley way with free drinks

Watching from club wembley seats with meal and drink thrown in

Limo back to the Ritz

Showered and changed then out on the tiles celebrating reaching our first final since I was a student

Jenny Thompson?

Virgin First Class, Out Sat morning, back Monday lunch £69 return, booked well before we beat Reading. Also staying at the Hilton Wembley Plaza !

morleyswife said:
For a bit of fun, who has got the cheapest travel?

From Chester
Virgin Train to Euston £12.50
4.22 am via Brum New Street
Arrive
7.38 am

1 day tube access £7.30

Victoria to Chester
National fucking Express £26.25
11.30pm
Arrive
5.25am

Other than cost is there any other reason you would want to catch a train at 4.22am?

Total
£46.05

Would also like to hear from the more Intelligent/fortunate/Mad/Pasionate City fans who like to travel in style!! = those who have lavished

1000euros for a return flight from larnaca cyprus to manchester, £300 for a hire car for my 10 day stay in the uk, £25rtn coach from N.Wales to wemberlee hopefully.
And my ticket.........not purchased yet as i gave up my S,card when i moved to cyprus had under 1000points anyway and no need for a citycard or any cup direct scheme.
Could be a really expensive day in the greenman!!!

All this for a semi final, did similar for B'pool away, didnt get a ticket for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.