Travelling to Madrid

Yes but was one of the 2 who didn't get a ticket ... as per
Hopefully you'll be able to sort a ticket, hopefully see you there
We're flying from Edinburgh Tuesday to Thursday

I'm in Scheme but whats my chances of getting my boy age 11 a ticket , I`ve heard something called a pull through ? can someone explain Ta

I'm in Scheme but whats my chances of getting my boy age 11 a ticket , I`ve heard something called a pull through ? can someone explain Ta
when you qualify for one you can buy a junior a ticket at the same time. They have to have a customer number but it doesn’t matter how many points they have. There is a limited number of junior pull throughs available and the club do not tend to specify the exact number so the quicker you qualify the greater your chance of getting one

when you qualify for one you can buy a junior a ticket at the same time. They have to have a customer number but it doesn’t matter how many points they have. There is a limited number of junior pull throughs available and the club do not tend to specify the exact number so the quicker you qualify the greater your chance of getting one
Thanks Chadblue appreciated.

He would also need to be in the Euro Cup Scheme and you’d probably need to be window 1 or 2 at worst.
Leipzig got nearly 4000 so if we do too they might allocate more to junior pull throughs. Who knows though, more likely they’ll siphon more off to corporate tourists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.