Travelling to Madrid

As your address is overseas, your ticket will be available for collection in Madrid. Please see collection details below.

Tuesday 9th April - 10am until 3pm
Hyatt Regency Hesperia Madrid
Paseo de la Castellana, 57, Madrid, Spain, 28046

COLLECTION REFERENCE: ALL BLOCKS/129

No tickets will be taken to the Stadium. All tickets must be collected at the above location before 3pm (local time).

A family or friend member will be able to collect on your behalf but will be required to show an image of your photo identification and answer security questions including your supporter number, date of birth and address.
my train gets into madrid at 2.25pm on tuesday, gonna be a massive rush to get to the hotel for 3pm. Not even sure i would make it!

Have already mailed the club to see if they can keep them slightly longer as not sure what i'd do otherwise.

Not received mine either. Slightly concerned as I’m sure the club said no replacement tickets would be issued (i.e. no option to collect in Madrid).
Edit: Arrived this morning with name written on, though a different row & seat number to the one originally assigned upon purchase

Last edited:
my train gets into madrid at 2.25pm on tuesday, gonna be a massive rush to get to the hotel for 3pm. Not even sure i would make it!

Have already mailed the club to see if they can keep them slightly longer as not sure what i'd do otherwise.
Is there not a mate who could go for you with the required info?

Is there not a mate who could go for you with the required info?
unfortunately not mate, going myself for this one.

A blue on here has very kindly offered to collect the ticket and meet up in madrid, but have emailed the club first to see if they can hold it for max another 15/20 mins.

There surely must be other blues arriving on the day that might not make it for the 10-3 pm window.

Still no tickets And today‘s post has been delivered. Called Customer Service and they’ve said wait until Sunday then call us if they’ve still not shown up and we’ll let you know the plan. But right know we don’t have a plan…. Brilliant.
I'm in the same boat, and it's not the first time either. I've previously had to collect at both Bruges and Athens, and there was a totally unnecessary complication for the game in Copenhagen last season.

This actually annoys me more than the Season Ticket price increase for next season. We've even had two recent home games where I should have been allowed to collect, especially as most of us had to collect last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.