Travelling to Madrid

Flew from Mcr to Malaga on Sunday night with my lad
Train up on Monday morning and back down to Malaga weds morning
1st time in Madrid and had a good walk around the City and got to say I was very impressed with what I saw! Great game,great stadium the only downside was the Spanish pigs bullying people,they really do hate the English,very racist bunch of people indeed! Didn’t let that spoil a great trip
Still in Spain travelling around the Malaga area until Saturday
Up the blues!

Flew from Brum to Santander, watched them Monday night then train to Madrid Tues am.
On my own this trip but met some great Blues as usual.
3rd time in Madrid, thought the cops were ok this time, much lower profile Weds with Dortmund fans.They dont do PC when theres a terrorist alert which suits me, better than getting blown to bits.
On a train to Valencia atm for a flight to Manc.

Last edited:
At airport
Flight already delayed 45 mins.
2 nights kip then up early for train to Manchester via York
Great times

Any news about how many City fans were arrested in Madrid?
Why don't the media hold us fans up as an example to shame others if indeed there were so few if any arrests?

Flew from Mcr to Malaga on Sunday night with my lad
Train up on Monday morning and back down to Malaga weds morning
1st time in Madrid and had a good walk around the City and got to say I was very impressed with what I saw! Great game,great stadium the only downside was the Spanish pigs bullying people,they really do hate the English,very racist bunch of people indeed! Didn’t let that spoil a great trip
Still in Spain travelling around the Malaga area until Saturday
Up the blues!
I thought the police were ok this time tbh compared to previous visits

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.