Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

4,361 tickets is a good allocation. It'll definitely go to general sale though so if you want a ticket you'll get it I reckon.

Absolutely nowhere around there to go for a few beers and food-wise, according to friends that have been before, I nearly booked it myself, but now staying Navigli area.
p

The Navigli area is pretty vibrant with plenty of cafes etc. and it's a decent place to stay. Large sports bar there too. Otherwise I found Milan to be rather disappointing as European cities go. It's short on decent bars and heavy on restaurants. Not a patch on Rome and nowhere near as good as the likes of Prague, Amsterdam or Munich, for example. Take plenty of money - it's expensive.

p

The Navigli area is pretty vibrant with plenty of cafes etc. and it's a decent place to stay. Large sports bar there too. Otherwise I found Milan to be rather disappointing as European cities go. It's short on decent bars and heavy on restaurants. Not a patch on Rome and nowhere near as good as the likes of Prague, Amsterdam or Munich, for example. Take plenty of money - it's expensive.
Is there a spoons? :+)

Is no concessions a normal Italian thing, £40 for a kid seems a bit steep given they wont be able to actually see the game up there

Is there a spoons? :+)

Lol. Couldn't find a cheap bar anywhere. I did however find a decent footy bar called (I think) The English Sports Pub. They had a few local micro-brew beers which were quite good. Also had several screens. The only reasonably priced place I could find. It's about 15 mins walk from the Cathedral. Details should be on Google Search.
I found Milan to be overrated & a bit up it's own arse, TBH.

Lol. Couldn't find a cheap bar anywhere. I did however find a decent footy bar called (I think) The English Sports Pub. They had a few local micro-brew beers which were quite good. Also had several screens. The only reasonably priced place I could find. It's about 15 mins walk from the Cathedral. Details should be on Google Search.
I found Milan to be overrated & a bit up it's own arse, TBH.

Addendum : It's called the English Football Pub on Via Valpetrosa, if anyone's interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.