Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

im getting one of them terravision bus to Milan looks like the quickest way there
I’m getting a taxi from the airport to the train station mate and going by train into Milan the bus will take ages at that time getting through the motorway tolls

I’m getting a taxi from the airport to the train station mate and going by train into Milan the bus will take ages at that time getting through the motorway tolls

The Number 1 bus service from Bergamo airport to the train station runs every 20 minutes or so & costs €2 from memory. Takes about 15 minutes. If you are staying in the Old Town it’s Number 1A. You can buy a ticket from a machine at the bus stop or on board but make sure you have the correct change or low denomination notes otherwise you might have to go back into the airport terminal for change.

http://www.atb.bergamo.it/en/atb-network/tourism-in-bergamo/airport-bus

Bus service from Bergamo airport to Milan is also frequent & cheap but as you say it depends on how much time you have especially if you’re arriving on match day. Think there are a few different operators. I’ve never used this bus service so can’t vouch for it. Last time I went to Bergamo I got the train to Milan which was pretty straightforward & relatively inexpensive.

https://www.terravision.eu/airport_transfer/bus-bergamo-airport-milan/

im getting one of them terravision bus to Milan looks like the quickest way there

Be careful with Terravision, especially going to the airport. Let me down when going to Turin airport, didn't turn up. Cost me £40 in a taxi!

Does anyone know of a decent app for the Milan Metro? The 2 I’ve downloaded are dogshit and a ballache to use. I just want something simple that you can also use offline. Staying in digs near the main station and just round the corner from Sondrio metro station which is nowhere near Navigli but guessing should be easy to get to via the Metro?
I use Citymapper for everywhere I go and then change City to wherever you're visiting, brilliant app and wouldn't leave home without it, metro, trains, buses, roads etc.....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.citymapper.app.release

Atalanta beat Udinese 7-1 today, who had conceded a total of 6 in their first 8 games.

I was impressed with them in the first half during the week, and didn't think 5-1 was a fair reflection of the game.

Think it will be tough in the away game but Sterling will take some stopping in present form.

Atalanta beat Udinese 7-1 today, who had conceded a total of 6 in their first 8 games.

I was impressed with them in the first half during the week, and didn't think 5-1 was a fair reflection of the game.

Think it will be tough in the away game but Sterling will take some stopping in present form.

Oh we never win at
We don't give a fuck cos
We're all pissed up
MCFC ok

Any one know when tickets are to be sent out for this as I away working from this Thursday till next Tuesday night so won’t be home to receive tickets etc .
i will be based in London those days so flying from Stansted Wednesday morning .

Any one know when tickets are to be sent out for this as I away working from this Thursday till next Tuesday night so won’t be home to receive tickets etc .
i will be based in London those days so flying from Stansted Wednesday morning .

I'm flying from stanstead 08.05 on the weds,
so if its going to a Manchester address will pick it up for you and pass it over at the airport to help you out bud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.