Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

Been looking at this but need to factor in £55 petrol and whatever car parking is not sure with an 4 hour drive it adds up?
Can fly from Manchester to Milan Malpensa on the Tuesday, coming back on Thursday for £106 with 1 stop off each way... on Skyscanner

I booked outward Wed morning from Birmingham, with Flybe. I've just checked my booking, and its been cancelled ffs.
I didn't receive any notification off them, just by chance I was checking my bookings.
Now trying to book another flight

I booked outward Wed morning from Birmingham, with Flybe. I've just checked my booking, and its been cancelled ffs.
I didn't receive any notification off them, just by chance I was checking my bookings.
Now trying to book another flight

Ffs just checked and ours on the Tuesday have been cancelled!

We're on a Tuesday night flight from Manchester to Paris with Flybe (checked and not cancelled as yet). Depart 19:40 Arrive 22:05. Was £40 each then a £60 hotel.

Paris to Milan Malpensa with Air France on the 6th. Depart 10:00 Arrive 11:30 £60 each.

Come home on the Saturday. Milan Malpensa to Manchester with Ryanair, depart 10:30 Arrive 11:35 was £14 each.

So around £115 each for the flights but a £60 hotel at Charles De Gaule had to be added.

3 nights in Milan, hotel was about £400 for the 3 nights. So approx £690 overall for the both of us with say 150 euros a day spending money to add on & tickets.

Anyone looking for ideas how to get there just booked Liverpool night in Dublin, Milan. Night in milan Dublin Liverpool £71 return

Any educated guesses when ticket details will be released for this one? I've got tickets for the Inter v Verona game on the Saturday, but it'll suck if that's the only game we see over there.

Any educated guesses when ticket details will be released for this one? I've got tickets for the Inter v Verona game on the Saturday, but it'll suck if that's the only game we see over there.
The game is 5 weeks on Wednesday, so I'd expect an announcement in the next 10 days.

You will definitely be able to get a ticket - the Atalanta fan on the other thread thinks they might have 30k going at best and its a 80k seat stadium.

You might have to sit in the home "end" if we don't get given a decent allocation but I wouldn't worry too much about that. Tickets will be freely available and I don't think you would be on your own in that scenario.

They didn't announce the allocation Shakhtar recevied, but they were charged €40 for their game there tomorrow. I'd expect us to be charged a bit more, maybe €50+.

yeah I expect worse case getting some in the neutral section will be easy enough but would prefer the crap view and not having to sit on my hands all game

For those of you asking.

The Airport at Bergamo is a good 15 minutes bus Journey from the Airport.

Bear in a mind, all trains and any trains will be packed with Atalanta fans for most of the day travelling to and back from Milan to Bergamo.

Put it this way. Good luck. Stay safe.

Just to clarify - you are saying the airport is 15 minutes away from the airport by bus? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.