Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

This will be handy for us the night before. Only 10 minutes walk from our digs and saves traipsing all the way down to Navigli or wherever, which I'll have loads more time to do on match day. I just hope the beer is better than the stuff they served up in that D Town Bar in Dusseldorf last season. Fuck me, that was rank and I've never seen so many half-full pints left in a pub full of blues!

How they managed to find a bar in Germany with crap beer is unbelievable

Hi there, what time is the bar likely to be open to after the match?

it closes at 2am and serves drinks till 2am. Only thing the landlord reckons late singing should be kept "quiet" in order to avoid encounters with angry residents or police....:-)

Does the pub show City games live? I'm in Milan for the weekend when we play Newcastle away. 30th November lunchtime kick off. Staying in Zona Solari so not too far away. Cheers.

Yes

If your beers under a fiver a pint we might be tempted.

I'm afraid beers under 5 euros in Milan can only be found if we are talking half-pints. I don't decide the prices, the pub is not mine but all beers will be €5, special price for City fans. Milan is the most expensive city in Italy, to give you an idea a pint usually costs 6 euros and often you get German 0.4l glasses so be careful. The Bootleg only serves UK pints.

it closes at 2am and serves drinks till 2am. Only thing the landlord reckons late singing should be kept "quiet" in order to avoid encounters with angry residents or police....:-)

Yes

I'm afraid beers under 5 euros in Milan can only be found if we are talking half-pints. I don't decide the prices, the pub is not mine but all beers will be €5, special price for City fans. Milan is the most expensive city in Italy, to give you an idea a pint usually costs 6 euros and often you get German 0.4l glasses so be careful. The Bootleg only serves UK pints.
Does the Bootleg sell Guinness?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.