Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

Glad we did .. too many smelly Celtic fans on our flight
Sorry @Magicpole
I smell gorgeous. You were bound to meet our mob as it's expected we will have as much as 14,000 at the game, as Fascist FC have confirmed fans from Germany, Croatia and Poland have bought tickets too. Enjoy the game though doused in High Karate.

I smell gorgeous. You were bound to meet our mob as it's expected we will have as much as 14,000 at the game, as Fascist FC have confirmed fans from Germany, Croatia and Poland have bought tickets too. Enjoy the game though doused in High Karate.
I hope you splash it all over Lazio on Thursday mate, I shall be watching in a bar in Milan ..

Took the slow train to Milan via Treviglio. It was a town in the middle of nowhere but had more sights of interest than some Cities, like Turin.

I didn’t intend to go to Treviglio but couldn’t work out how to select the direct trains on the ticket machines. If in doubt buy your tickets at the counter lol.

Welcome to Milan all of you, see you this evening or tomorrow from noon, Bootleg pub for those who'd like to join us!

76185919_553755028719751_811914170889928704_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.