Trayvon Martin

mcmanus said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im not sure what people are hoping to achieve with these protests. They are hardly going to rearrest Zimmerman and then put him through trial but the outcome will be guilty regardless because that quite simply is not how justice works. The campaigners want justice that suits there mind set not real justice. People should be careful what they wish for

Not that any of this isn't dodgy but according to Florida's laws he wasn't guilty

Maybe just maybe they are protesting about stupid laws they disagree with. Hoping that, by way of protest, their voice will be heard. Other than that I'm fresh out of ideas.
You see I would hope thats it but it doesn't seem to be the case

dazdon said:
Bigga said:
Well, as I have pretty much said from the off, for me it has f*ck all to do with race. It does seem that the waters are muddied and I suspect Zimmerman will get a treatment similar to what Martin is getting at the mo, so all this will balance out.

I have said before that there are assh*les in every race but people tend to deny how they feel when it is pretty obvious to everyone else.

So, this video is pretty useful. It is a little confusing, but stick with it. A lot of what this guy talks about is obviously States related, BUT one can attach certain behaviour and views as a broad sweep.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbR9TkKatu0[/youtube]

What in gods name is that idiot going on about?

He's complaining about generalising but he's doing it himself.

I bet he's got a few white friends so his spiel is ok because he's experienced in all matters white.

LOL!!

I think it's interesting what you take from the clip.

Really interesting, in fact...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
idahoblues said:
for all it's worth, I had Zimmerman pinned for the absolute minimum of third degree murder, with a potential manslaughter plea.
I have been on a jury in this country and I can guarantee you that the defense chose that jury, they probably figured that all females would see their point of view.
There simply wasn't enough evidence to convict him, even if they actually felt he was guilty.
Regardless of all the usual anti US rhetoric, I still believe that the US judicial system is the fairest in the world, it's better that ten guilty people go free than one innocent gets wrongfully committed.
I've read how in any other country he'd have been automatically imprisoned and found guilty, well let's think about that...it didn't seem to work that well with the `Birmingham six' or the `Guildford four'.
People talk of racism, but nationalism is apparently ok. Fucking yanks this etc, people in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones
By the way, I just spent the weekend at a music festival in western Wyoming, with three very black, beautiful ladies, multiple Mexican couples and even a Korean girl, and nobody was lynched, set upon, verbally abused or in any other way picked on. Yeah, we're so racist here......

Oh dear - you shermans seem awful touchy when anyone knocks Uncle Sam and your apple pie way of life.
And you are missing the biggest point of all here.
Yes, our judiciary gets it wrong nowadays, in cases such as you stated.
But, and here you really need to pay attention, when we do err, we can rectify the error by releasing those wrongly convicted, apologise unreservedly, financially compensate them, and offer them support and counselling to rebuild their lives.
You can't do this in your country, because you would have attached electrodes to their heads and administered electric shocks until their brain fries and they die in agony.
Usually if they are black, or have the mental age of a child.
We don't have police chiefs who are members of the Ku Klux Klan.
We didn't need our own Rosa Parks to show us that racial segregation was wrong.
We don't have bonkers neo-Nazi paramilitaries armed to the teeth with rocket launchers running around the Derbyshire hills.
But hey - at least you have Fauxbama - your Oreo-cookie joke of a president to show you that anyone can make it in the Land Of The Free.

Im glad you didn't need rosa parks to help turn England into the Mecca of racial harmony it is and always was. I'm sure no one in the NF ever held any positions of authority, or no one in the BNP has ever been voted into public office. I suppose you actually don't have neo Nazis armed to the teeth as the racists here support Israel, keep Lonsdale alive, want burkas banned , and keep trying to blow up mosques with homemade bombs, when that doesn't work they appear to just kill senior citizens . But hey at least you have Cameron, he had the strength and vision to delay his holidays to visit the royal baby.

ElanJo said:
SWP's back said:
idahoblues said:
for all it's worth, I had Zimmerman pinned for the absolute minimum of third degree murder, with a potential manslaughter plea.
I have been on a jury in this country and I can guarantee you that the defense chose that jury, they probably figured that all females would see their point of view.
There simply wasn't enough evidence to convict him, even if they actually felt he was guilty.
Regardless of all the usual anti US rhetoric, I still believe that the US judicial system is the fairest in the world, it's better that ten guilty people go free than one innocent gets wrongfully committed.
I've read how in any other country he'd have been automatically imprisoned and found guilty, well let's think about that...it didn't seem to work that well with the `Birmingham six' or the `Guildford four'.
People talk of racism, but nationalism is apparently ok. Fucking yanks this etc, people in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones
By the way, I just spent the weekend at a music festival in western Wyoming, with three very black, beautiful ladies, multiple Mexican couples and even a Korean girl, and nobody was lynched, set upon, verbally abused or in any other way picked on. Yeah, we're so racist here......
Yes fucking Yanks. If you didn't have such idiotic gun laws, cases like this wouldn't exist.

Not to mention this:

[bigimg]http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/files/2012/12/firearm-OECD-UN-data3.jpg[/bigimg]

Our homicide rate has always been dwarfed by the US', even before strict gun control.

Their homicide rate is down to something else.
I wasn't comparing homicide rates though but gun related deaths. And not between the UK and US but between all developed countries (other than Mexico which has a civil (drug) war going on, mainly to supply the US with drugs).

-- Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:56 pm --

Bigga said:
dazdon said:
Bigga said:
Well, as I have pretty much said from the off, for me it has f*ck all to do with race. It does seem that the waters are muddied and I suspect Zimmerman will get a treatment similar to what Martin is getting at the mo, so all this will balance out.

I have said before that there are assh*les in every race but people tend to deny how they feel when it is pretty obvious to everyone else.

So, this video is pretty useful. It is a little confusing, but stick with it. A lot of what this guy talks about is obviously States related, BUT one can attach certain behaviour and views as a broad sweep.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbR9TkKatu0[/youtube]

I bet he's got a few white friends so his spiel is ok because he's experienced in all matters white.

LOL!!

What did you make of the clip preceding yours?<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:58 pm --<br /><br />
rick773 said:
Im glad you didn't need rosa parks to help turn England into the Mecca of racial harmony it is and always was. I'm sure no one in the NF ever held any positions of authority, or no one in the BNP has ever been voted into public office. I suppose you actually don't have neo Nazis armed to the teeth as the racists here support Israel, keep Lonsdale alive, want burkas banned , and keep trying to blow up mosques with homemade bombs, when that doesn't work they appear to just kill senior citizens . But hey at least you have Cameron, he had the strength and vision to delay his holidays to visit the royal baby.
1) Care to compare murder rates?
2) Which mosques have been blown up with homemade bombs?
3) What is better? A few nobs wanting to ban the burka (which won't happen) or people blowing up government buildings in Oklahoma?
4) Are you suggesting the UK has greater "racial harmony" problems than the US?
5) You know where the door is.

SWP's back said:
ElanJo said:
SWP's back said:
Yes fucking Yanks. If you didn't have such idiotic gun laws, cases like this wouldn't exist.

Not to mention this:

[bigimg]http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/files/2012/12/firearm-OECD-UN-data3.jpg[/bigimg]

Our homicide rate has always been dwarfed by the US', even before strict gun control.

I wasn't comparing homicide rates though but gun related deaths. And not between the UK and US but between all developed countries (other than Mexico which has a civil (drug) war going on, mainly to supply the US with drugs).

Bigga said:
dazdon said:

LOL!!

What did you make of the clip preceding yours?

-- Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:58 pm --

rick773 said:
1) Care to compare murder rates?
2) Which mosques have been blown up with homemade bombs?
3) What is better? A few nobs wanting to ban the burka (which won't happen) or people blowing up government buildings in Oklahoma?
4) Are you suggesting the UK has greater "racial harmony" problems than the US?
5) You know where the door is.

1)no
2)http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/tipton-mosque-nail-bomb-could-5096201
3)I don't remember an active "blow up the okc federal building" campaign, I remember a few crazy people blowing up a building. I don't think breivik killing a bunch of republicans was an indictment on Norway as a society.
4)institutionally- absolutely not,America stands alone there. On like a person to person level? It's definitely close.
5)aww I disagreed with your commie friend and you want me to leave. How cute. Though that seems a bit "clickish"

Oh dear - Senator McCarthy is alive and well.
If someone finds the missing 'P' from the front of rick:s username, please hand it in at lost property.

Might not be though he was considered fairly dead especially after the autopsy about 56 years ago

Oh dear - Senator McCarthy is alive and well.
If someone finds the missing 'P' from the front of rick:s username, please hand it in at lost property.

Haha Valid.. I don't even disagree with most things I've seen you post.

SWP's back said:
ElanJo said:
SWP's back said:

Not to mention this:

Bigga said:
dazdon said:

LOL!!

What did you make of the clip preceding yours?

Not sure why you decided to have dialogue with someone you 'have no time for', but I shall answer in spite of your personal attitude towards me.

The clip, prior, opened my eyes to what 'lean' is, but it also hinges heavily on the whole racial issue as it knows that the original argument is all circumstantial. It cannot be proven, one way or the other, how and why items where found on and around Martin.

A person holding a gun, with fingerprints on the weapon, does not mean that person has killed a deceased person lying on the ground. It looks that way, but it cannot be proven conclusively. So the video is only doing the same thing. It is accusing Martin of using 'lean' and of being a 'violent' thug and thief. Could it be possible that Martin's query about what he needed to such things be on behalf of someone else?? Well, yes, there is that possibility. Is it possible what he had on his person at the scene, was meant for someone else? Well, yes, again there is that possibility. Had Martin have been alive to answer those questions, would he have claimed ownership for those accusations? Who can tell? And one will never know now.

If the guy had total evidence, rather then out of context snapshots, he'd have used it for his show. He didn't and you have to ask why? This is what I meant by the waters have been 'muddied'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.