Treble Treble ... What everyone forgets

A rag FB acquaintance posted that the rags did it FIRST.
First is correct and has become the only thing they can say.
The Treble now is a different thing.
United did fabulously well in their time but all the competitions are harder now.
To win one in 2023 is a huge achievement but three is wrong…I mean that can’t happen can it when other teams are so good.
Not concerned about a Quad.
We have achieved the modern day mission impossible and whatever the future brings us is sweet bonus.

United did it first yes, but I’d rather have done it recently instead of living in the past, which is precisely what they used to take the piss out of the Scousers about.
Plus the leaking toilet Trafford trash could have prevented our Treble a mere 7 days earlier and it's breaking their hearts that they blew it. Nor did they repeatedly smash the likes of European royalty like Bayern and Madrid in 1999 on the way to their lucky triumph. We dstroyed the traditinal elites. They merely inched past teams and then got luckier than we did in their final in 1999. They should have lost that game 4-0 to Bayern. Their victory came from an inexplicable two minute, two goal freak fest right at the end right was sheer luck and shit-housery. This is because they are all twats. And the extent of the 3 long week Rag marathon of salt spewing shows no signs of letting up even now It's been as devestating for them as the Agueroooo moment.

Twats.

Last edited:
A few months back it was a question on the chase. If I remember rightly the answers were the dippers, rags and us.

The contestant didnt know it was City.

The chaser didnt know it was City

Bradley Walsh didnt know it was City.

The press/media are doing a good job in hiding Citys success.

Plus the leaking toilet Trafford trash could have prevented our Treble a mere 7 days earlier and it's breaking their hearts that they blew it. Nor did they repeatedly smash the likes of European royalty like Bayern and Madrid in 1999 on the way to their lucky triumph. We dstroyed the traditinal elites. They merely inched past teams and then got luckier than we did in their final in 1999. They should have lost that game 4-0 to Bayern. Their victory came from an inexplicable two minute, two goal freak fest right at the end right was sheer luck and shit-housery. This is because they are all twats. And the extent of the 3 long week Rag marathon of salt spewing shows no signs of letting up even now It's been as devestating for them as the Agueroooo moment.

Twats.
They were lucky in all 3 European wins.
  • Eusebio misses sitter at Wembley hits ball straight at Stepney.
  • Munich think game is won and substitute their best players.
  • Terry slips whilst taking his penalty.
Treble TWATS.

A rag FB acquaintance posted that the rags did it FIRST.
First is correct and has become the only thing they can say.
The Treble now is a different thing.
United did fabulously well in their time but all the competitions are harder now.
To win one in 2023 is a huge achievement but three is wrong…I mean that can’t happen can it when other teams are so good.
Not concerned about a Quad.
We have achieved the modern day mission impossible and whatever the future brings us is sweet bonus.
City did that treble on their 12th attempt, can`t be that hard, City did the domestic treble was it the 75th attempt? now that is hard.

Just sent one packing.

Her: You do know that we did the treble first.
Me: Yes you did it first.
Her: smug grin.
Me: I am more pissed off about not being able to get the documentary on VHS video tape about our treble like you have about yours.

She just walked off, must have been something I said.

This is new football economy show I saw on YouTube. It’s lost credibility when the expert was shit talking the club saying we are not the biggest brand and if he went to part of world where no one heard of us they will know Liverpool, Man U, Barca and Real Madrid.

It took a turn about our treble win not being recognised because of the breaches.

Does anyone believe this? This first time I have seen this narrative being pushed in this way. Haters say things but that haters but this is something else.

Thoughts on this narrative?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.