Treble Winners Presentation Box Damaged

Mine arrived today by UPS and the outer box was bashed and slightly torn. Thankfully the presentation box was fine and everything was intact. They need stronger boxes and some padding.

Exactly the same for me here in the USA; bashed & torn outer box, contents in perfect condition.

And pretty much the same for me too. The tiniest of dings in the top left corner of the presentation box, but it's so slight they'll just tell me to fuck off if I try to complain about that. Someone at the club/distro should get a proper bollocking for the ridiculous decision to ship them in that thin, branded outer box though.

Mine has arrived today, all seems in good condition even though they left it under hedge. Suppose it’s a good job today is freezing rather than raining.
Did have a few daft emails though.
Delivering on Wednesday, 20 mins later, delivering on Friday.
Today delivered

Was anyone tempted to get the shirt custom with an 8? I'm usually really against the idea but Gundo lifted the trophy wearing 8 and its a tribute shirt to the king too.

Mine has arrived today, all seems in good condition even though they left it under hedge. Suppose it’s a good job today is freezing rather than raining.
Did have a few daft emails though.
Delivering on Wednesday, 20 mins later, delivering on Friday.
Today delivered
Got a text from UPS my box only had the street postcode on , no address. Have informed them of correct address, now await delivery tomorrow. How can City's despatch send out such an important parcel, without a proper address?

At least some are getting through undamaged even though the outer thin brown boxes are still falling apart.

Still not heard anything from the manager in the souvenir store. I’ll wait until Friday then I’ll go down to speak to her again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.