Treble Winners Presentation Box Damaged

I’d hope that nobody out there is cringe enough to damage a box because it has a football teams logo on it.

Whoever produces the box probably knocked out a spare or two so they can probably sort something out with them and send it over to you flat packed.

Agreed, hope nobody ever damages a box just because it has another teams logo on it. However, I can endorse sneaking in a zip locked bag containing a nice dump

I’d hope that nobody out there is cringe enough to damage a box because it has a football teams logo on it.

Whoever produces the box probably knocked out a spare or two so they can probably sort something out with them and send it over to you flat packed.
There was a bike firm who changed their boxes to look like it was a TV box as the bike boxes kept getting damaged and their losses deceased as people took good care of a telly.

I'd forgotten it was supposed to be this week. Got an email on 10th saying I'd get another email this week, but nothing so far and definitely no shirt. Waiting for 2 of them as well
Same as me! I'm starting to panic a little bit, but I think I'll wait another week before completely freak out...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.